Oak Hill Animal Rescue
Adoption fees are $225 for Dog/Puppy and $125 Cat/Kitten
Gold Star Dogs (Obedience Trained) $250
- Be at least 18 years of age with the responsibility of maintaining a household (no full time students).
- Have proof of current address and picture identification (driver’s license preferred)
- Have the consent and knowledge of all adults living in the household to adopt a pet.
- Be able and willing to spend the time and money necessary to provide for the training, medical treatment and recommended veterinary care for the pet.
- Have the resources to make a nonrefundable donation.
- Agree to consider the pet as a member of the family and provide indoor shelter.
Understand that these pets are rescued from the streets and we cannot guarantee the health of the pet. They have all been to a veterinarian for vaccinations and testing, and require spaying and neutering prior to adoption.
Place personal ID on the animal as soon as possible. We microchip and register all rescued animals.
Provide an environment for the animal that keeps it safe and secure
Complete an application, allow a home visit and reference checks
Renters: If you rent or lease your home, we require a copy of the pet deposit receipt from the landlord or apartment complex prior to adoption.
All adopted pets come with medical records, vaccination records, spay/neuter and micro-chip.
We spend over $200 on each pet, which includes medical care, boarding and food. Your adoption fee is not to pay for the medical care on the animal you are adopting; previous donations covered those costs. Your adoption fee allows us to continue our rescue and adoption efforts and is therefore is not refundable.
Adoption saves lives. Please consider a rescue pet before buying from a breeder or pet store. Contact us, or contact another local humane society, animal shelter or SPCA.
If you’re not part of the solution, you’re part of the problem.
Under-age children: Oak Hill Animal Rescue, Inc. reserves the right to deny any application when the age of the children in the household is inappropriate to the age or size of the pet being adopted.
Unaltered dogs or cats existing in the household: Oak Hill Animal Rescue, Inc. requires all pets in the adopting household be spayed or neutered, or the application will be denied.
Phone: 972.287.9150 Fax: 972.329.7286 Email: email@example.com